Monday, July 17, 2017

Simply Adorable - Layout share

Happy Monday!!  I hope that where ever you are,  that you had a fabulous Monday with no shade of blue insight.  I had some creative time over the weekend and loved the new Kraft+ challenge and wanted to play along.  Here is a look at the mood board ...


Here is my take on the Roses 3 ways challenge ...


Here is how I used rose in FIVE ways ... There are roses embossed on the doilies, a flair with roses on,  roses on the patterned paper, as well as fuzzy cut rose and lastly, I have added some roses to the layout as well.  Let's take a closer look!

Paper for this project is from Julia Nutting's French Flea Market collection ... and it is gorgeous!  I added some Prima and Petaloo flowers and flairs that I've pick-up from a local craft store.



This cute title are from ScrapFX and I simply painted it white and pink.




I will be back tomorrow to share another layout with you.  I am also currently working on a mini album ... I hope to share it with you on Wednesday!

Wishing you all a crafty week ahead!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Simply Adorable describes your beautiful layout perfectly...loving all the rose elements. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo pretty, I love the colors and all the roses look lovely.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of yummy layering and detail on your pretty page. Love the bicycle embellishment with the roses. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete