Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sweet memories with you!

UPDATED

Today I scrapped because I was feeling blue!  My niece, Celeste, is getting married in one weeks time and unfortunately I can't attend her wedding.  Today is also her kitchen tea party ... which I can also not attend :-( ... therefor I scrapped!  Good therapy.

I was lucky enough to go along with her and my oldest sister, Lynette, when they purchased the material for her wedding dress.  My very talented sister has made the dress and shared with me a photo from the final fitting which took place on Thursday ... I feel so honored that they shared this special moment with me.  And that is what I scrapped today ... In some way it made me feel part of the event ... without being there.  I am sharing photos here with Celeste's permission, but I am not showing the dress ... I will update the post after February 18th ... :-)

Here is what I created ...

Products:  Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses collection, oval die and Botanical roses die, lace, doilie, Prima and Petaloo flowers, Prima pearls
And the full version of this layout ...


And here are some photos of the wedding ...






Here is a closer look at some of the details ...


How cute is this doily dress??  I found a quick tutorial on Gabrielle Pollacco's blog and knew this would be perfect on this layout ... so, so cute!!  The oval at the back of the dress form is from Heartfelt Creations ... it is BEAUTIFUL!!




I will update this post next week after the couple said there "I do's" ... Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment