Sunday, February 26, 2017

{Perfection} ... Layout share

Happy Sunday!!  It's a very lazy Sunday afternoon here in my corner of the world and I quickly wanted to share my entry for the White ... with 1 challenge blog.  Here is a look at the mood board and sketch.  You do not have to use the sketch, but I did, I just changed the rotation ...



And my take on the challenge ...


Okay, if I am being honest here I have to confess that I really struggled with this challenge.  Why?  I have no idea ... I love blue, but for me this one was hard!  I used a mix of Kaisercraft and Maja Design papers, some circle dies, ScrapFX title and Kaisercraft embellishments.


How adorable is that little face!  She is now 2 years and 8 months old ... and has all the tricks of the terrible two stage ... :-) ... But this title was perfect for this photo!  Looking into her eyes I am reminded that she is perfection!




Wishing you a happy, fun Sunday!

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Adorable layout - and love all your papers you used. I agree, she does have an adorable little face. Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable page and photo! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your layout. I love the use of the tags as accents on your layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and love that you rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work – this page is so cool and terrific take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us on White … with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute photo! Love the way you use our sketch :) Thanks for joining ww1 challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)

    ReplyDelete