Wednesday, February 8, 2017

He's all Boy! - Stuck Sketches

I am happy to share with you my take on the February 1st sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches.  Except for the splatters (oh why did I do that!!!!) I am so, so happy with this one!  I tried some new techniques and tried a different style than what I normally do, but I am very  happy with the end result!  Let's take a look at the sketch as well as what I created ...

Products:  Simple Stories So Rad collection, edge punch, WRMK twine, Faber Castell gelatos

I hand-stitched the triangle and then painted them with gelatos mixed with a little bit of water, just to add some more color to the page. 


I layered different border punched edges over each other for added interest.


All the details are on the Stuck?! blog, if you want to play along!

Hugs,



4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your handstitching! So pretty❤ Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, love what you did with the triangles! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the handstitching!!!! Beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the stitching - it must have taken hours! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete