Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Happiness is being a Noenie - Layout share

I quickly wanted to share a layout.  This one is all about our grand-babies!  If you've seeing my work, you will know that they are most often the subject of my layouts and projects.  And why not ... they are just SO ADORABLE ... and they truly have my heart!  My DH recently bought me a selfie stick ... these photos is the result of me and the grandies trying out the selfie stick ... too funny I tell you!!

Products:  Simple Stories We Are Family kit, Silhouette, border punches, WRMK tab punch board
I used a Silhouette cutting file but changed it up a bit.  The original says "Happiness is being a Grandma", but our babies calls me Noenie, so I changed it to stay true to who we are.  I love that it give it same originality.  I used a Pagemaps sketch an stuck pretty closely to it.  Here's a look at the sketch ...


And a closer look at some of the details ...



These cute little Polaroid frames was cut with my Silhouette ... I simply adore them!




I created a flap under the main photo to add some more of these cute photos.

Hope you all are having a fab week!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment