Thursday, February 2, 2017

Creating just for fun!

Hello All!  I wanted to just pop-in and share a layout I created just because!  No challenge, no sketch, no specific products ... and here is the result!


Some more photos from our "girls only" :-) trip to Asia.  These photos are from a dinner at one of the most beautiful restaurants we visited!  Beautiful gardens with waterfall, exotic flowers and exquisite food ... definitely a highlight for me!!




I used mostly the Treasured Moments collection from Kaisercraft and the chipboard for the title from Fabscraps.  I added some gold paint touches to highlight a few embellishments just to add a little bit of sparkle!

I am busy with a few challenge site projects ... and I have my eye on a  DT call that are currently out.  I really want to submit an application, so I see some creating in my immediate future!  What are you up to?

Thanks so much for visiting!  I would love for you to leave me a note!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment