Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Chic

I am so excited to share this layout with you!!  I have to say that the Kraft+ challenges really pushes me out of my comfort zone.  I am trying different techniques, and I am finally using products in my stash in new ways!  This is always a good thing!  But back to the Kraft+ challenge ... Let's take a look at the gorgeous mood board they have up for the Coastal chic challenge!


They are mixing it up this month!  The criteria is to use kraft + the sketch + the colors.  You can add black and white as well, and it doesn't has to be a beach related layout.

My heart is happy to share my take on this challenge with you ...

 Product:  Kraft cardstock, Bo Bunny Felicity pattern paper and Pearlescents, Prima stamps & flowers, Fabscraps chipboard, Leave and corner punches, Faber Castell gelatos, Heartfelt Creation leave dies.


I first heat embossed the chipboard with clear embossing powder, then I added pearlescents to it ... I am loving the end result!






Now I am off the clean my studio ... wish me luck!!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. This looks really lovely, I love the book paper butterflies, and the photos are so pretty.. thanks so much for joining in with Kraft + this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this certainly is coastal chic! Gorgeous photos and a lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with Kraft + this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pragtig ❤❤❤ So bly om te hoor jy geniet Kraft +. Baie dankie dat jy saam kom speel het die maand. En ja jy mag trosts wees dis so mooi.xxx

    ReplyDelete