Monday, February 20, 2017

Cherish - Layout share

And then it was Monday ... Why do weekends pass so quickly 😉.  I've been lucky enough to spent most of my Monday morning creating.  I wanted to play along with the February 15th sketch challenge at Stuck?! sketches.


and here is my take on the sketch ...

Products:  Chickaniddy Crafts 365 collection,  WRMK Tab Punch Board, Jolee's Boutique stickers, Prima Color Bloom
I am so glad I took these spur of the moment bedtime photos of us with our grand-babies on Friday night!  I love how they turned out ... and what a precious memory to preserve as we love to have them in our bed for sleepovers!

Here is some more photos of some of the details ...







This is one of the quickest layout I EVER did ... and I truly love the end result!  Sometimes less is really more!  Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog today!

Have a super week!!

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. What a delightful photo and page! Love the happy yellow against that dark text background! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so sweet and one of my favourite colour combos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colour combo, the smiling faces and the deft touches of mixed media. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous page!! Love the combination of dark blue with the yellow and love that happy photo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete