Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Stuck?! Sketch Challenge

I am sharing my latest page which I created for the Stuck?! January Sketch Challenge.  As you all know, I am a huge fan of sketches, and this sketch from Laura Whitaker really captured my attention.  Here is a look at both my page and the sketch ...

Supply List:  
Simple Stories You & Me Range, Prima

Here are a closer look at some of the details ...

 
I added lots of layers to create interest on my page.  For this I used a doily and some of the elements from the Simple Stories range, as well as some tags.


Not the neatest hand stitching :-), but I really missed my sewing machine which is back home!  And how cute is this little Prima hearts??


Thank you for visiting my page today!  I hope in some way your were inspired to create!!

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. A heartwarming take on the challenge and I love the hand stitching. The colours really pop on the woodgrain background and the whole thing is absolutely lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page! Love the papers, the colors and the stitching so much!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo and a romantic page! Love all your layering and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is os gorgeous, love your layering and embellishments and the multi coloured stitching! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete