Friday, January 20, 2017

Let's Scrap Sketches

Happy Saturday!!  If you know me, you know that I love the Let's Scrap blog and the girls.  So of course I had to play with their newest sketch.  Without much ado, here is all you need to know ...

 Product:  KaiserCraft Oh So Lovely Range, Distress Ink, Petaloo Flowers, Leave Punch, Border Punch, Silhouette, Prima Color Bloom Spray
Let's Scrap Sketch - 1-15-17
I started out with the sketch ... and then it sort of just took on a life of it's own!  I love these photos of me and my sisters.  Last year was a hard year for us, and it took a lot of hard work to get back to a good place.  These pics celebrate us, and the love we share!

I love this KaiserCraft range!  It's an older one, but the colors and patterns are right up my alley ... and all the pinks ... Just love it!!

Here is some close-up's ...





Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!  Hope you spend it with your loved ones!!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Love your take on this months sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout. I love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, such a versatile range of papers isn't it. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us as at Lets Scrap Sketches. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete