Saturday, July 2, 2016

New Bo Bunny Awesomeness!!

Hi All!!  Here is a quick share of a new layout I created with the new Butterfly Kisses collection from Bo Bunny!  This collection is awesome!!  I love the mix of soft colors and the shabby chic feel of the designs ... right up my ally!!

Here is the page ... all about Miss K and Grandpa!  How SWEET are these photos!!!


Paper:  Bo Bunny Butterfly Kisses
Flowers and Butterflies:  Prima, Petaloo
Birdcage and Tickets:  Tim Holtz
Wooden Hearts:  KaiserCraft
Chipboard title:  Celebr8

Here are a closer look at some of the detail ...










Thanks for stopping by!  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with loved ones!!


2 comments:

  1. Just so pretty, adore all the little buntings and of course the cute subject.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I have really missed your layouts. So lovely to be seeing them again. I am inspired to want to scrap again. I am getting organised and I am going to do it. She is just so cute and getting so big. I love my grandies... best thing ever. >3

    ReplyDelete