Friday, July 1, 2016

It's Summer Fun Blog Hop Time!!

Welcome to the Let's Scrap Sketches Summer Fun Blog Hop ... this hop runs from July 1st to July 7th midnight so make sure you join in all the fun!!

If you are joining the blog hop here instead of the beginning, go HERE to start at Let's Scrap Sketches and follow the instructions for the Blog Hop to get in for a chance on all the prizes!!


SO LET THE FUN BEGIN ...


Here is what I created with the lovely sketch for this fun hop, as well as another look of the sketch ...







I created a double page layout celebrating and honoring my husband for the great father and granddad that he is. I wanted to use lots of photos so I incorporated a little mini album to add more photos to this layout.

I have to say I am so in love with this amazing paper range from Heartfelt Creations! This collection is called Everyday Heroes and it is stunning. I love the patterns, colors and all the little details they have added. Be sure to check it out ... it is pure awesomeness!!


Here is a closer look at my page ...




Here is the little mini album I created on the page ...



I used a good mix of Heartfelt Creations dies to create my own flowers and store bought flowers.  I love the interest it creates!





















And here is a closer look at the mini album ...













Please be sure to follow all the rules for this fun blog hop ... There is some amazing prizes up for grabs.


I have an amazing prize for you!! One lucky winner will wins this from me ...






After all the talk of how amazing this paper range is ... I knew that this will be the prize for one lucky gal! Good luck to you all!


Be sure to comment on this blog and follow me for more great inspiring creations… you need to do both of these things to get in on the RAK for this blog and then please go on to the NEXT BLOG for more fun and chances to win prizes!!


Off you go to the next blog ... have fun along the way!!


Hugs,






14 comments:

  1. Roulien this is such a fun and beautiful take on the sketch. Loving the brown and aqua colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rolien, you really are one of my favorite scrappers.. your use of color, layering and element stacking is fantastic.. I just LOVE what you done with the layout.. I am so holding thumbs for your RAK.. that range is fantastic.. have not seen that anywhere !! Keep up the amazing work.. Love Mich

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this is stunning!!! love all the different frames and your use of colours is just aweinspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the flowers and the mini-album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful layout! I love the papers you used and all of the fun embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch - looks lovely as a double layout but also as two individual layouts! I really like mini albums on pages as a great way to add all those extra photo's - beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is very elegant. Nicely done Love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the page Roelien. Love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers you used. The use of the tags and the flowers is so beautiful on this layouts. What a fun idea to add a mini album on the page.
    Thanks for sharing all the details and extra pictures of your layout.
    I'm a new follower.

    scrappaperscissorsblog.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow Roulien....another fabulous layout....love following your work! You inspire me in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH wow! I love your take on the sketch. Gorgeous papers and I love the colours. So nice to have pics of your whole family on one page... just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZERS Roulien, your page is 'more pure awesomeness' as the papers are! Fabulous LO and so much yummy eye candy! *sigh!* LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the gorgeous RAK too!
    I am a long time follower of your blog and many times I can only sit and drool at all the fantastic LO's.
    My blog : http://emsigebiene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete