Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Overview of February Projects

Happy Hump-day!!!  I realized that I was very quite during February and thought I would catch up by sharing all my projects in one post!  WARNING - Lots of photos coming up!

Project 1:  First up is my projects for Let's Scrap ... 


Here is my take on sketch 2-15-16.  For this one I used Kaisercraft paper and embellishments.  Photos are from my sons matric exams.  I created a pocket on the left hand side of the page, and this holds a copy of his matric results as well of the newspaper clipping with his name on.

Here is a look at the sketch I used.


And some details on the page ...





Project 2:  Card created for Feeling Sketchy ...


I really love how this card turned out.  The colours are really so warm and inviting!  Paper and embellishments mostly from Kaisercraft.

And again, here is the sketch I played with.

Project 3:   Another layout.  This one was just for fun and I used a Susan Stringfellow sketch for this one.  Paper and some embellishments again from Kaisercraft - Botanical collection.   I added some Prima mecanical embellishment and burlap flowers.  Title cut with my Silhouette.  I wasn't sure about this layout at the start, but I really love, love, love the end result.  And the experience??  MAGICAL!!! 


Here is a closer look at the details ...








Project 4;  My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in December.  Here is a layout celebrating this milestone in our life.  Paper and embellishments from Prima's Vintage Emporium collection.


This layout was inspired by a layout I found on the Bo Bunny site.  Unfortunately I am not sure who the original designer was.  Here is a closer look at the page ...







Project 5:  This layout was created with the newest Let's Scrap Sketch.  More photos from our 25th wedding anniversary photo shoot.  Paper and embellishments from Kaisercrafts Treasured Moments collection.  A perfect match for my photos ... :-)!!

Here is the layout and Let's Scrap sketch ...


  I created a little mini-book on the left hand side of the page .. Here is a closer look at it ..



And some more detail ...





Let's see if I can do more projects in March!    

Wishing you all a wonderful week!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages Roulien...each one of them special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi Roulien, You have been so busy, I love your take on the 3-1-16 sketch challenge. The papers work so well with the photos and I love the latch on the mini album. Thanks for playing along with Lets Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!!! I love the layout Roulien. It is absolutely stunning. Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful!!! love the details, especially the key and the door!! Thank you for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, I love all the little clusters of embellishments. Lovely to see you joining us at let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete