Thursday, March 10, 2016

Happiness is Handmade - Layout share

Me again ... :-).  I can't believe it's my 3rd blog post for this week ... Must be a new record for me!!

I wanted to share with you a layout I have been working on for TWO DAYS!! But I have to say I had so much fun creating this page.  Lately I am very into creating pages with interactive elements, and this one is no different!  On this one I have a mini album as well as tags with pockets.  


I have a confession to make ... I am in love with the new Bo Bunny Soiree Collection ... It is
 G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!  I love the softness and vintage feel of the paper and embellishment.  I created this page for my daughter.  This is from a photo shoot I did with her  little family a few days after her daughter was born.  Such a  precious memory for me.  Here is a closer look at all the yummy details.  First up a look at the little mini album.


The mini album was cut from a Lori Whitlock Sihouette file and cut with my Cameo.









And some more details ...






I would love the hear your thoughts on this one?!?

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. An awesome keepsake that your daughter will cherish forever. Beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete