Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Layout inspired by ...

Good Morning Scrappy Friends!!  Today I want to share a layout I scrap-lifted from someone who's work I have been admiring for a very long time.  I recently found this layout on her blog and love her clever design and use of the collections die cut's and noteworthy pieces.  I love the Juliet Collection from Bo Bunny, but found it hard to work with what I wanted to do with it.  Then I saw how  Nicole used the extra pieces on this layout I wanted to re-create her design.

Here is a look at my layout and I will also share Nicole's page with you!


This photo of my husband and baby Kate simply melts my heart.  Looking at my husband in this photo is makes me love him more for the love and tenderness he shows for our grandees!  He definitely is a keeper ... :-)!!

Like I said before, the paper and embellishments are from the Juliet Collection by Bo Bunny.  What caught my eye was the clever use of the noteworthy and die cut pieces from this collection.  I would never in a thousand years have though to use it this way!  I changed the back ground paper and changed some of the element pieces, but stuck pretty much to Nicole's design.





And here is a look at Nicoles original design ...


Gorgeous page, Nicole ... and thank you for the inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping by friends ... see you soon!!


1 comment:

  1. You really made the design your own by incorporating your own unique style. Gorgeous photo and beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete