Friday, January 1, 2016

My Last layout for 2015!

I quickly wanted to share my last layout created in 2015.  I am really embarrassed at the pitiful number of layout I created last year!  I am determined to create way more in 2016.  Here is a quick count of how much (how little??) I created:

Single Layout:  8      Double Layouts:  26 (equals 52 pages)
Cards:  6
Projects:  2
Mini Albums:  4

So without any further ado ... Here is my last design for 2015.  As your recall, DH and I had a very low key Christmas.  I used a photo that we took together to use on social media sites.  Here is how this turned out ...


As I didn't have any Christmas themed paper here with me, I just looked through my stash and discovered this gorgeous paper from Bo Bunny's Juliet Collection!  I worked so well paired together with the photo and some Prima flowers.


I used this resin frame (also Prima) and added one of the stickers from the Juliet Collection sticker sheet to it.  Added some strips of paper underneath, some flowers and Prima Glass Pearls!  I am totally in love with the Glass Pearls!!  They just add something special to your page!!


The chipboard title is from KaiserCraft.  I used some gelatos to add color and added some Finnabair Glass Glitter to it as well!


Prima flowers paired with a resin clock face ... Perfect!!


and more Glass Pearls


And with that 2015 is done and dusted!!  Now forward we go in 2016!!

Looking forward to share many layouts, cards and mini albums with you in 2016!

Stay tuned ... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment