Wednesday, January 6, 2016

HOPE, FAITH & LOVE Canvas

This project has been on my mind for a very long time.  I knew I wanted to use this in a special way that would have meaning to me.  I wanted to create something that I would love, and display proudly and admire for a very long time.  Pressure much??  :-)   But since yesterday, that is EXACTLY what I have been doing!!

I was browsing Pinterest (yes, I know!!!) yesterday, and I discovered Stephanie Ackermans' Blog ... How I've never found this treasure, is beyond me!!  Her work spoke to me ... especially her signature red heart.  And right there my project was born.  I took out a 16" x 16" canvas that I had in my stash for a while now and got to work.  And here is what transpired ...

PRODUCT USED:  Enogreetings, KaiserCraft, Prims, Tim Holz, Celebr8, FabScraps

Everything I love is on here ... basically my heart on a canvas!!  This is one of my favorite bible verses ... In my life these 3 words symbolizes so much!  Also, all the elements I used on here has meaning to me.  

Here's some close-up photos ...

HOPE ...


LOVE ...


FAITH ...


and some of the smaller detail ...





Now to find the perfect spot to hang this on the wall!!  Shouldn't be to hard ... right??

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors and textures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete