Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!! ... and a Reveal!

My you be blessed beyond measure in this new year!!  May it be the best one yet for you and your loved ones!!



And now on to the reveal part ... The newest card sketch from Feeling Sketchy!


This time I decided to go with a layout instead of a card!  I had this photo printed out for a while now, but has not yet scrapped it.  And then, suddenly, it just "spoke" to me and this came together quickly and easily!!  Let's take a look at the actual sketch ...


For my layout I chose paper and embellishments from Prima.  I am in love with the new Menagerie Collection!  I've you haven't seen it, go and have a look at it .. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!  The butterflies and title stamps are from Kaisercraft.  I added some color, and of course beautiful Prima flowers, also from the Menagerie collection.  Here is some close-up photos ...





Our sponsor for this challenge is ...


You can check out all there beautiful products HERE!

We can't wait to see what you do with this lovely sketch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment