Friday, January 1, 2016

Exploring Mother Nature - Layout Share

Me again ... with another reveal!  This time it's the newest sketch challenge at Let's Scrap! Let's get right to it ...


Photos from a family outing we had together with  my daughter and Llewellyn.  We went to a nearby Nature Reserve and did a beautiful 2km hike through a forrest.  Or let me just say ... we hiked and Llewellyn was carried on shoulders most of the time!!  Oh, to be 2 again ... :-)  I have to be honest .. I am not sure from which manufacturer this collection is, or even the name of the collection!  I didn't kept the little cut-off pieces of paper.  I know it's left-overs from a convention kit that I've used.  I added some dark brown and green cardstock, butterflies and flowers and some stamps to complete this page.

Here is a closer look at the page ...





We would love for you to show us how you use the sketch.  You can flip it, twist it, create a one pager ... anything that works for you!!  You have until January 14th to upload your creation to the Let's Scrap blog!  We look forward seeing you there!!

Happy Scrapping!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I simply love your layouts. Everyone is truly a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it.. well done.. You worked that sketch !

    ReplyDelete