Friday, January 1, 2016

Discover - Layout share

I am so proud to share my first 2016 page with you all!!

Since I LOVE how this one turned out ... lets have a look!!


Another page made with the utterly gorgeous Menagerie collection from Prima.  It seems that I am having a Prima love-fest lately!!  I haven't always been a fan, but lately I am really in awe of the beautiful products they have on offer!  I started  this page off by using a Prima stencil and some texture paste for extra detail to my background.  Then followed some random stamping using mostly Kaisercraft stamps.  I used Prima Bloom Stay (Purple) and mixed it with some water to add more color around my photo and to highlight some of the elements I added to the background.  All embellishments and flowers are from the same Prima collections.  Chipboard is from Blue Fern Studio.  Here is a closer look ...



The metal butterfly is from FabScraps ... I just painted it with gesso!




I shared this on the Facebook group Paper People and I had so much positive response to it.  Thank you so much ... It means the world to me!

I'm off to do some shopping with hubby and then it's scrapping time!!  See you soon ... thanks for visiting me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment