Monday, January 4, 2016

A very special canvas!!

Me again ... with another project share!!  To me this one is special!!  The photo is an older one ... Taken in 2014 shortly after the birth of our granddaughter, Kate.  This project was in my mind since then, but just never realized.  Today I made it a priority!  Here what it's all about ...


I found this Celebr8 chipboard piece in a South African craft store and knew I had to have it!  From this, my layout was built.  Paper is from Bo Bunny's Juliet Collection.  Again, I added some detail to the background ... this time I used a script stencil with texture paste, stamps and paint.  The flowers are beautiful ones from Prima, as is the resin heart and bodice.  I just painted the chipboard white and gold and added gold Stickles to the "love" as well as to the tips of the flowers.  Lets take a closer look ...

 




How beautiful is my daughter and granddaughter???




This will get a special place in our living room!  I will post a photo on my next post!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Wishing you a fabulous week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment