Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Merry Christmas - Sketch Reveal for Feeling Sketchy

Good morning ... Can you believe it is only 10 days to Christmas??!!??  I know that it is a super busy time of year for everyone ... not so much for me!!  Hubs and I will be flying back to Saudi Arabia in 2 days time, and for Christmas it will just be to two of us!  And I am not sure I will be doing anything special ... Just some casual time with the love of my life!

But .. I do have a special Christmas card to share with you ... based on the mid-month sketch at Feeling Sketchy!  Being so close to Christmas time, it simply had to be a Christmas card ... :-)



What a great sketch to work with!!  I had loads of fun creating with it, and so many ideas floating around in my head!  For my card I used a paper collection from Teresa Collins called Candy Cane Lane.  It has lovely reds, craft and whites ... with gorgeous Santa Clause images and little bit of sparkle.  Perfect for Christmas projects.  I've kept the card simple ... and it was quick and easy to create.

Some of the sparkle on the paper!  I just fuzzy cut around the diamonds and added them to my card.  Quick and easy.


I used a stamp from the same collection for my sentiment, with just some embellish added for interest.

I  know this is a hectic time ... but we would LOVE it if you played along with us.  You have under December 31 to upload your card/layout/project that is  based on the sketch.  We have a wonderful sponsor in Polka Doodles .. be sure the check out all there lovely goodies!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment