Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I {HEART} School - Let's Scrap Layout share

And I'm back with another new reveal for Let's Scrap!  We have an awesome sketch for you this time around to play with.  Let's have a look at the sketch and what I created!


Just look at this adorable little face!!  This is his very first kindergarten photos and really ... this little face melts my heart every-single-time!  I love this little man so, so much!  

For this layout I used a collection from Simple Stories ... It really is perfect for the theme with lots of embellies to work with.  Here a closer look ...

Some hidden journaling behind the main photo ...


Some chipboard embellies from the same collection ...






 The design team did an excellent job with this sketch ... Be sure to check them all out on the blog!!  You have until the 14th to upload your creation to the blog to play along with us!

We have a great sponsor for this challenge.  Be sure to check out Craft Classes Online to see what they have to offer!!

That's it from me!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!!



2 comments:

  1. Your school themed layout is gorgeous Roulien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Simple Stories and your layout is adorable with it. Such cute pics and a fun fun layout. Great layout with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete