Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dear Santa Layout Share

And I'm back with the newest Let's Scrap sketch!  And again it's a Christmas layout!!  Since I was using this collection for my Feeling Sketchy DT card, I simply stuck with it to create a gorgeous layout featuring a gorgeous little boy!!

Here is what I am blabbering about ...


The paper are once again from Teresa Collins' Candy Cane Lane paper collection.  I love the neutral colors with the reds ... really beautiful.  And here is a look at the sketch!


As you can see, I stuck very close to the sketch and it took me only about 45 minutes to create this.  So, so easy!  Here are some close-up look at some of the extras on the layout ...


I found this little bag in my stash ... added some punched out stars and heart  and added it ... LOVE how it looks on this page!!


One of the paper in the collection is this little "certificate" ... how cute is this??  I had to use it on my page!!


I also added some of the punched heart and stars, and some rhinestones around my title.


I used one of the collections file folders to add a little mini book with more photos to the page.  Always a quick and easy way to add photos.


Our generous sponsor for this sketch is Dr. Digi's ... They have really wonderful digi's!!

Like always, you have until December 31 to upload your take on this sketch to our website.  I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.

Happy Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment