Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello World - Layout Share

I am back with another mid-month reveal ... this time it's the awesome new Let's Scrap sketch!  Without any further ado ... here is the sketch and my layout!


This time around I stuck pretty close to the sketch, only changing some photo sizes.  I used a Teresa Collins collection called Life Emporium.  I love the soft colors of this collection which made it perfect for these photos of Kate's birth.


A mix of Prima and Petaloo flowers and leaves to match the softness of the layout ...


Title was created using my Silhouette ...


Tags was cut from left-over pattern paper.



The Let's Scrap DT created beautiful layouts based on the sketch, so be sure to head on the the blog and see all their beautiful work!!  We would love for you to play along with us!!

Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday with loved ones!!











4 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL page - the design and the subject!! LOVE all the products you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Wonderful memories. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning page...I love the sunburst over two pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures and I love that you did them in black and white. Beautiful paper and flowers.

    ReplyDelete