Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello Friend - Mid-month reveal at Feeling Sketchy

Good Morning ... and Happy Sunday!!  It's the middle of November and time for a new card sketch at Feeling Sketchy!  Let me get right to it and share my take as well as the sketch with ya' all!


Feeling Sketchy Sketch #133 - 11-15-15

Another great sketchy to work with!!  I rotated this sketch to change the orientation for my sentiment and used lots of layers.  I heat embossed the beautiful Prima butterfly to the tags to give it just a little bit of sparkle.  The sentiment is also from Prima and I used Pewter embossing powder for this.  Love the effect!!


Our wonderful sponsor this time around is Bugaboo Stamps, be sure to check our their awesome goodies here!

As always, you have until 30 November to upload your card based on the sketch to the Feeling Sketchy blog!!  Come play with us ... :-)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment