Sunday, November 8, 2015

Graphics 45's A Ladies Dairy Boxed Mini Album

Happy Sunday, everyone!!  I spent the last 2 days tucked away in my scrap room ... creating an awful mess which I still has to clean up ... BUT I also created the most incredible mini album!!  I saw one on Pinterest and wanted to create something similar because it is just genius!!  While I was organizing my scrap room last month, I re-discovered a whole collection kit of A Ladies' Dairy.  I love this collection of Graphics 45 even if it is a few years old already.  I simply love the vintage feel and imagery of this collection.  Let me show you a pic of the finished product ... And let me tell you ... I am in love with the end result :-)


Lots of fabulous Prima products to add to the beautiful images of the pattern paper.  There is just one spray of Teresa Collins gold mist to add some simmer and added color.  Since the box forms part of the structure of the miniealbum, I added this Tim Holtz crystal door knob to the side of the box to open up the box.  I had this knob in my stash for a while now and it is just stunning ... so glad I could finaly use it!!


I added some lace on the sides of the box to add to the overall vintage feel! And just because we all love lace ... right??


This is how it looks once the box is opened ...


Now you can see how the box is part of the mini's structure.  To the left is the 6 pockets which forms the mini album, each with a little mini book inside the pocket for more photos.  To the right is the top of the box.  Here is a closer look at each pocket and all the little details ...

First up is the first pocket that forms the album.  Some punched borders and Prima metal frame makes for a pretty page me thinks!!

Front of pocket 1

Next is the inside of the top of the box.  How gorgeous is this image!!  Here I added some Prima wooden icons and shapes.  It just works so well together!!

Inside the top of the box
I used some string to tie around this postcard image together with another image ... I love the look of it!!

Back of pocket 1 and front of pocket 2

Back of pocket 2 and front of pocket 3
Some lace, chipboard image and sticker!

Some detail on one of the pockets.
 I used some distress ink and tags and added this to the side pocket on this page.

Back of pocket 3 and front of pocket 4
A closer look at the tags ...


Once again ... I just love these images!!


Back of pocket 4 and front of pocket 5


Back of pocket 5 and front of pocket 6

Back of pocket 6 and back of box.
And here is a look at the little booklets that slides into each pocket.


I didn't add to much embellishment here as I want to be able to slide them easily into the pockets.  Each booklet has space for 3 4" x 6" photos as well as a smaller photo on the front.  In total this mini will safe-keep about 35 photos of various sizes!  That's a lot of photos!!  I added lots of flaps on the pockets that helps to get so many photos in here!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a look at my project!!  I am really excited about this one.  I found another cute waterfall mini album and I want to create one as well!  Watch this space ;-)!!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and a blessed week ahead!!


1 comment: