Sunday, November 1, 2015

Destination Layout Share with Let's Scrap!



Hi All!!  I am so happy to share with you my newest creation for the Let's Scrap blog. Here is a look at the sketch I used ...

Let's Scrap Sketch 11-1-15
And a closer look at some of the detail on the layout ...


Lots of layers to create interest ...


and some travel related words cut with my Silhouette.


My hubby and me with the beautiful Hout bay in the background.  We are so privileged to live in this beautiful country!


For my main photo I created a little flip mini book to allow me to add more photos from our trip.  Here's a look at the booklet ...





We have an incredible sponsor this time around ... It is ...

You can check out their website HERE!  They have amazing products and inspiration.  Do not miss it!!  Be sure to upload your take on the Let's Scrap sketch to stand a chance to win an amazing prize.
We can't wait to see what you create!!

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment