Thursday, October 15, 2015

Reveal day @ Feeling Sketchy - Sketch 131

Happy Thursday!!  I am so happy to reveal our new challenge at Feeling Sketchy today!  It's a fun sketch to work with today ... open for lots of interpretation.  We would love for you to come play with us!!  Here's a look at both the sketch and my card for this challenge ...

SKETCH 131


I kept this one fairly simple. I used an older collection paper from Authentique called Gathering to created this card.  I love the sentiment that was printed on one of the papers and knew I wanted to use this as my main focus.  The beautiful flowers was fuzzy cut from the collection.  The fab DT have created beautiful cards for this challenge and they are on the blog ready to inspire you!!

Feeling Sketchy is also running a color challenge in honor of  World Card Day.  This challenge runs through October and we would love for you to play along for some great prizes.  You can read all about it HERE!!

Thanks for visiting my little blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment