Thursday, October 1, 2015

My first reveal at Feeling Sketchy!

Happy October!!  Even my heart is happy as I can reveal my first card created for the Feeling Sketchy blog!  As many of you know I am not a big card maker, but I wanted to challenge myself and my creativity and I am so honored that I was chosen as a new member of the Feeling Sketchy design team.  Thank you Cathy and Val for having me!!

So without any further ado ... Here's a look at the sketch and what I created with it!

Feeling Sketchy #130

LIVE ... LOVE ... LAUGH
Our generous sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps has generously sponsored me with these gorgeous LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH digital stamps!  Thanks so much Bugaboo Stamps ... I had a great time creating with them.



Gorgeous burlap flowers from Petaloo


Please have a look at all the beautiful cards greated by the new Feeling Sketchy DT on the blog!  They did an amazing job.  And be sure to go check out all the lovely creations at Bugaloo Stamps!

Wishing you all a fabulous October!!

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!! LOVE the flowers, especially the burlap one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always leaving such great compliments, Leslie!! It is sooo appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for always leaving such great compliments, Leslie!! It is sooo appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete