Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's October!!

I love the month of October!!  In South Africa it means blue skies, warm weather and blossoms coming to life all around you.  It truly is a beautiful month here!!  And with it being a new month, it also means new challenges to play along with.  Let's Scrap has an amazing new sketch to  create with. I had so much fun with this sketch!!

Let's Scrap Sketch - 10-1-15
 And here is my take on the sketch ...

Super Cool Dude
So I had these photos of Llewellyn which I simply love!  They are not the best quality as they are a bit blurry, but they evoke such emotion in me that I knew I had to do something with them.  Just looking at them makes me smile!  I used the new Simple Stories collection So Rad for this collection.  It's a beautiful collection to play with!!  Here is some close up's ...


Stickers and stars are all from the collectin.




We have an amazing sponsor for this sketch. 



Be sure to check them out HERE!!

The Let's Scrap DT did an amazing job with this sketch, be sure to have a look at what they created on the Let's Scrap site.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ... It is always appreciated! 









3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL layout!!! LOVE the colors and all the products used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.. well done on the sketch.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your take on the sketch and the adorable Simple Stories paper you used. It's such a great layout and take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete