Tuesday, July 7, 2015

You & Me - Let's Scrap Sketch 7-1-15

It's July!!!  Can you believe we are already halfway through this year??  Isn't it scary how quickly time is flying by??  Before you know it, we will decorate for Christmas ... :-)!!

This past Friday we celebrated baby Kate's first birthday.  My daughter decided to have a low key celebration for her.  Family and a few friends gathered for a barbecue and cupcakes.  It was the perfect celebration for our little girl.  



The new sketch is up at Let's Scrap and I had some playtime over the weekend.  Here is the sketch I worked with ..

I have to say, I love this sketch!  My layout came together very quickly and I really love the end result.  


I used the Rustic Elegance collection from Carta Bella.  I love the soft colors and patterns of this collection.  I wanted to scrap some photos of me and my hubby in celebration of our 24 wedding anniversary which we celebrated in December.  We took a little trip and just spend some quality time together.  It was such a special time for both of us!





You have until the 14th of this month to play along with this Let's Scrap sketch.  They also currently has a DT call.  You can find all the detail here.

I am working on a layout using gorgeous Bo Bunny paper and embellishment and will share soon.  Have a great day!!


7 comments:

  1. Roulien......I love how you have interpreted this sketch!!! I love doubles and this is purely gorgeous. I can't believe your beautiful baby Kate is already 1......how time flies! Thankyou for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at "Let's Scrap. I'm busy doing Christmas in July and making all my cards. Time does fly by and I'm sure you can tell with how fast your little girl is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting away and taking a trip together. Lovely pictures and love the Carta Bella paper. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for creating and sharing with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous page! What beautiful pictures accented by the perfect choice of papers/embellishments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so stunning, love all the clusters and small details! Thanks for joining us at Lets scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!!... the pastels on the wood grain paper really pop!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your layout on Let's Scrap and had to stop by to tell you it is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the papers and all your beautiful embellishments!! Amazing page and that jar with the flowers - WOW!! Going to see how to follow you!!
    Leslie www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete