Monday, July 27, 2015

You are my Sunshine - Layout Share

It's Monday and instead of cleaning my house and doing the laundry, I am playing in my happy place!!  It makes me happy and chase the blues away ... what more reason do I need.  And it's not if the housework or laundry will go anywhere, right??

For this layout, I used a sketch from the newest Create Magazine.  I love this magazine!  It is full of inspiration, great sketches and spotlight a manufacturer in every edition.  I played with the double page layout in the July edition and here is my take on it ...

You Are My Sunshine


I used the fab Carta Bella Ahoy There collection for this layout.  The theme fit my photos perfectly.


All the embellishments are from the same collection.


Title and stars was cut with my Cameo ... I would be lost without this little wonder!!



How cute is this sweet face!!!


That is it from me for today.  I guess I should get back to the laundry and dirty floors now!  Have a blessed week!!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful two page layout!! LOVE the colors and the products!!!

    ReplyDelete