Wednesday, July 8, 2015

He is 20!!

My baby boy turned TWENTY just a few days ago!  TWENTY!!  Seriously, how could this be possible??  It feels just like the other day he was a cute, chubby baby.  


Now he is a young man, still my boy but definitely not a baby anymore.  He is such a friendly, kind-heartened and  responsible young man and we are so very proud of him.  I love him so, so much.



And of course I had to record this event in his life with a layout.  For this one I sort of went with a design of my own as I couldn't find a sketch that worked for me.  I found a pack of forgotten Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time collection and knew this would work great for my layout.  


I used masks, texture past and 3 different kinds of Prima Colour Bloom Spray to alter the background of the paper.  I heat embossed all the metal embellishment to give them all the same color and added some burlap to the page.  The title was cut on thick cardboard, and heat embossed to give it a metallic look  

If only I saw before I took the photo of the completed layout just how crooked the photo is ... maybe I could have fixed it before the glue was dry ... :-)!!





Right now I am working on a double pager with the same Bo Bunny collection and would share that one soon ... I hope.  

Talk to you soon ... Have a great day!!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment