Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bo Bunny Layout Share - In my Son's eyes

I quickly wanted to share this layout with you.  It's been lying on my craft table for a week now, everyday working just a little bit on it.  I never take this long with a layout, but with the sad news of the Swapp Family's loss, this page really took on a whole new meaning for me.  I started it before I heard the news of Heidi Swapp's son's death, and I think everyone of us who is a mother just hugged our kids extra this week.  It was so good to see the out pour of support and love for this family in this sad time... I warms my heart!  If this story touched your heart as well, and you wanted to send your love to the Swapp's, please have a look at THIS this post from  Maggie Holmes.

On to my layout ... Like I said, I started it last week after I completed the layout of my son @ 20.  I wanted to document the relationships he has with me and his dad on this double page layout.  These Somewhere in Time patterned papers from Bo Bunny allowed me to play with  both the feminine and masculine details, but still keep it cohesive.  I incorporated a little mini-book again on the left-hand side of the page for all those special photos I have of my son with either myself or my husband.  Here's a look at my page ...

IN MY SON'S EYES
 I look at these photos of my boy, and my heart just fills with love!!  He hates it when I  wants to take photos, hate it to pose for me or with me ... But I know now even if he hates it, it is important!!  Here's a few close-up's ...


The little mini-book ...


These Prima glass pearls are AMAZING ...




Next layout is already laying on my table ... Let's hope this one doesn't take this long to complete as well!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment