Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Let's Scrap - Sketch 6-15-15

It's been a VERY long time since I played along with the gals at Let's Scrap, but the latest sketch is just to good to NOT play along with!  I am so happy with how this one turned out.  And let me just say ... This layout is long overdue!!!  These photos was taken 2 weeks before my daughter gave birht to our beautiful granddaughter, Kate ... who will be turning ONE YEAR OLD next week! 

Baby Kate @ 11 months
Isn't she GORGEOUS?? I love this little girl with all my heart ... she is just so precious! 

So, back to the Let's Scrap Sketch and my layout.  Let's have a look at both ...

Let's Scrap Sketch 6-15-15

This was a great sketch to work with for me, and I think it's one you can play around with!  I will definitely be using this sketch in the future as well.  Here is what I created with the sketch ... 

You're Beautiful
I used the gorgeous Blue Bay collection from Kaisercraft for this page.  I just works beautifully with the beach photos that I used ... I love how it turned out.  Instead of the collage on the right hand-side page, I created a little mini book with a file from Silhouette Studio and my Cameo.  The file consist of some pages, pockets and envelopes .. very cute!  Here's a close-up of the mini book ...





And some details on the page ...



I'm not to happy with my title ... I think it needs something to make it pop!


If you want to play along with this challenge, you have 6 more days to get you layout uploaded to the Let's Scrap blog.

Happy Scrapping!




9 comments:

  1. oh yes!!! I love the page. Gorgeous pics. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's and page ! I wish I had such beautiful pregnancy photo's ! You granddaughter is such a precious little girl ! Thanks for playing at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you changed the sketch up a little bit...and gorgeous layout!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love your pregnancy photo shoot, and what you have done with the memorabilia! What an amazing page, thankyou for joining us at Lets scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable photos and what you did with the sketch. So beautiful and unique.
    Thanks for creating with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! I appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is gorgeous...congratulations on becoming a Grandmother Roulien!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch, especially all the memorabilia you added in!!! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Roulien!!! I have missed seeing your work.. you never fail to inspire! Beautiful pictures and an amazing layout.. great work girlie!!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete