Sunday, August 3, 2014

July . . . What happened!!!

WARNING . . . THIS POST HAS LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS . . . :-)!!!

It's hard for me to believe it's been more than a month since my last blog post!  It really wasn't my intention, but boy oh boy, was July HARD!!!  I started a new job at the beginning of July and had intensive training for 2 weeks with lots of "homework" to do in the evenings as well.  To add to this, my daughter went into pre-mature labor on the 3rd of July and after a very short labor and and many anxious moment full of prayer, our beautiful grand daughter was born at 3:40 am on the 3rd . . . almost 6 weeks pre-mature!



She is simply PERFECT!!  She weight 2.5 kg (5 lbs) and from the very first moment she showed us just what a little fighter she is.  We are so in love with the newest member of our little family.  And two days later she attended her own baby shower, which turned into a "Welcome Kate" party!!  This was so, so special to me!!







And then we hard lots of wonderful family and friends visiting to meet this gorgeous baby girl!!  Especially her daddy how was still in Saudi Arabia when she was born . . . :-(!  And of course lots and lots of pics to celebrate her arrival with!!






On the scrappy front I've been very quite!  I really had not time to create . . . and I am missing time in my scrap room terribly!  But I also know that soon my daughter and her family will be going back to Saudi Arabia and then I will miss them so much more!!

This week I will be sharing my FabScraps summer CHA project with you!!  They have really beautiful new collection which I LOVED created with, so be sure to check back this week to see the collection and my projects!!

Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Roulien and your daughter and families! I start to imagine how you will buy lots of gowns for your granddaughter :-) Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete