Friday, June 6, 2014

Life is sweet!!

Well  . . . I am definitely on a roll today . . . second color challenge done!!  This is also for a blog that I am playing along for the first time . . .Life, Paper, Scrapbook.  They have 2 challenges each month . . . one sketch challenge and one mood board challenge.

Here is my take on the May mood board challenge.  Here's a look at the mood board . . .


This is soooo pretty . . . I just love this color combo!  Here is what I did with the mood board . . .


I used most of the colors on the mood board and I used the circle elements as well.  The paper are from Pink Paisley . . . an older collection called Indigo Bleu.





 I used silver embossing powder and a stamp from Dovecraft for my title.  This one was quick and easy and I really love how it turned out!

This challenge close at June 9 if you want to play along!  Happy Scrapping!!


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This is a stunning take on the mood board. I didn't participate in the mood board challenge this month because the colors "didn't speak to me" .. but now, after seeing your layout, I am so inspired. Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete