Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Let's Scrap - Sketch 5-28-14

Happy Tuesday!

Here's a quick share with my take on the latest Let's Scrap sketch.  I simply loved this sketch, and although I changed it quite a bit, I definitely love the original sketch and see myself doing a layout without changing it!  Here's a look at the sketch and what I did with it . . .

29 WEEKS

5-28-14
I used the Teresa Collins "You are my happy" Collection, which I thought was so cute for these pregnancy photos of Monique.  I love the little elephants . . . :-)!!  I added some flowers, doillies and banners to complete this page.  A quick and easy one for me . . . but I really like the end result.  Here are a few close-up photos . . .



I used one of the flip folders from the collection on the right hand page.  Here's a look at the inside of the folder . ..

You have until midnight tonight to upload your take on this sketch to the Let's Scrap site.  Come on . . .  come play with us . . . :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment