Saturday, June 14, 2014

Everyday Moments - Layout share

It's Saturday!!  And what I wonderful day I had!  First I baby sat little Llewellyn and we had soooo much fun doing this . . .



How adorable is that sweet face!!  And then I had some time to play with paper and embellishments . . . :-)!!  I used this weeks Let's Scrap sketch . . . which I LOVE ---> Thank you Debby!!  

Everyday Moments

Let's Scrap Sketch - 6-11-14
 I used the gorgeous Bo Bunny The Avenues paper and embellishments for this layout.  I cut the title with my Cameo from double-sided adhesive and then heat embossed it with gold.  I simply love how this turned out.  Add some family pics and you have one of my fave layouts.  Here are some details . . .


Some gold embossing on the flowers as well . .





Enjoy the rest of the weekend . . . do something FUN!!  And remember to spoil the Dad's rotten . . . :-)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment