Sunday, May 4, 2014

NSD Sketch Contest

Good Morning!!  I had some time to play along with the NSD challenges at Let's Scrap.  Debby is hosting a fun sketch challenge!  She has given us 4 sketches, and once you have completed the 4 sketches you send her a message, and she will then give you a link to join a secret group where you will find the 5 sketch!  I told you . . . it's FUN!!

Here is my take on the first sketch which look like this . . .



I used Simple Stories 24/7 collection for this layout!  These pics of Llewellyn and my hubby are just to precious not to be scrapped!  The title was created with my Silhouette and I love how it turned out!

Here is sketch #2 . . .



I rotated the sketch to work better with what I had in mind. I also used a layout from Nicole Dorian as inspiration for this layout . . . Thanks Nicole!!

Have you checked out the challenges yet?? Come on . . . come play with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment