Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Together - Authentique Layout Share

Good Morning!!  Well, the long Easter Weekend is a thing of the past, but boy oh boy, it was a GOOD one :-)!!!  We had such a wonderful time together as a family, something I will always be thankful for!!  Yesterday was a quite kind of day . . . and perfect to spent in my studio!  Here is what I did . . .

Together
I used the Grace collection from Authentique for this layout, lots of layers created with punched edges and lace and cluster of flowers.  I also used a sketch from Amarilys Doria.  Here are a closer look at the detail . . .





This afternoon Monique will have a 4D scan of the baby  . . . I am going with her and are so excited to see the baby!!  We are sooooo hoping for some clear pictures of her features . . . :-)!!  Hope you are also doing something exciting today . . . Have a GOOD one!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment