Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's a GIRL!! - Simple Stories layout

This is the very first layout of many, many to follow!!  My daughter and son-in-law just found out that we will be blessed with a brand-new grand daughter in August!  All of us are just so excited!  Monique went for a scan today and her doctor confirmed that it is a little girl.  The have already decided on a name . . . Kate Marlien Boucher.  And of course Noenie had to scrap the first "photo" of this new blessing!

It's A Girl
I used the Vintage Bliss collection from Simple Stories for this layout, together with Sketchabilities sketch #112.  I love that I now can create girly-girl layouts using lots of pink . . . :-)!


This will the the first of many to follow!  The heart around the photo was a cut out from Grandpa's laser machine, and I've added lots of butterflies for her daddy!




And I have added journaling to the back of the page.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog!  Wishing you a FAB week ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment