Thursday, April 17, 2014

Heaps of fun - Layout Share

Good Morning!!  Here is the Western Cape it is a beautiful fall day . . . all blue sky and no wind.  We are planning to go to the beach a little bit later, and of course Noenie plans to take a million photos of Llewellyn!
I quickly want to share a Webster Pages layout I played with last night!  Monday grandpa was tending to the garden, and Llewellyn was there "assisting"!!  Noenie took some photos of him playing in the raked leaves.

Heaps of Fun
For this fun layout I chose the Family Traditions collection from Websters Pages.  This collection is perfect for family and fall pics!  I also used a sketch from Susan Stringfellow that I found on the SketchSavvy block.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch with only adding a few more details.  Here is the sketch . . .


Here is a closer look at the details . . .








Tomorrow is the start of Easter.  If you are travelling, please do so safely!  And enjoy this special time with you loved ones.   Let's remember what we are celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment