Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Let's Scrap Layout to share!

It's been AGES since I played along with the Let's Scrap gals, but I finally created some a layout with the wonderful sketches they have!  Let's take a quick look . . .


Sketch 5-12-12 . . . Budding Photographer!  These pics of Llewellyn are super cute and just had to be scrapped!  Then I found a lost packet of Simple Stories 24/7 papers and it was a match made in heaven :-)!!




I really love how this one turned out . . . definitely a FAVE for me!

Soon the National Scrapbook Day challenges will start at Let's Scrap.  I will post all the details soon.  They plan a month long event with challenges and tutorials.  I am so excited to be hosting a challenge as well.  I cant' wait!!  Details to follow soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment