Monday, February 10, 2014

Layout Share . . .

We are having the most glorious weather and we are on our way to the beach, but I quickly wanted to share my take on this weeks Let's Scrap sketch with you!

Let's Scrap Sketch - 2-5-14

A Moment In Time
Here are  a closer look at some of the details on my page . . .


I used paper from My Minds Eye, lots of Kaisercraft flowers, Bo Bunny bling and my new favorite tool - Martha Stewart's Circle cutter!  It's sooooo easy to cut circles, no mess, fuss or hazzles!!!





These wooden words are from Prima -  I used pink embossing powder on them . . . I love the end result!!


The title is from Celebr8 . . . I also embossed and and them mist it with a touch of pink!

I'm letting the photos tell the story today . . . I'm off to the beach!!


No comments:

Post a Comment