Friday, February 7, 2014

Challenge Time @ Let's Scrap

I am so honored and blessed to have been asked by Cathy from Let's Scrap to be the contributing  DT on this weeks challenge.  Thank you, Cathy!

Here is what host Jamie is challenge us to do:

"Hello everyone, its my turn to host a challenge and I'm so excited! One of my most recent favorite embellishments to use on a layout is twine. I have had so much fun thinking up new ways to use it and now I want to see what ways you can use twine!"


And here is what I came up with . . .

Love these Memories
I used the Rough & Tumble collection from Carta Bella for this page.  I use the twine to hand-stitch the doodle border on the sides of the layout, on the buttons and I have added it to my main photo as an embellishment.

Here are a closer look . .. 




You have until 20 February to play along with us!  You can click  HERE to take you directly to the Let's Scrap Challenge thread!  

Happy Scrapping!

   

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic double page Roulien. Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete