Sunday, January 12, 2014

Playing along at Let's Scrap!

It's been a very long time since I played with one of the Let's Scrap sketches, but this week I had something on my mind!  Let's take a look at the sketch and my layout . . .

Let's Scrap - Sketch 1-8-14

Rough & Tumble
I have been rummaging through a box with old photos and decide it's time to start scrapping those photos.  You know, the photos you have since before you started scrapping!  I had one look at my sons adorable face at this age, and new this is what I want to work with.

I used Carta Bella's Rough & Tumble collection . . . which are perfect for little boys.  Here's a closer look . . .



Be on the look out for more "old" photos, as I really feel like scrapping them all!  Wishing you all a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment