Friday, January 10, 2014

Memories of 2013 . . .

I'm back with a layout to share with you!  This one was on my mind for a little while now, and today I decide to just sit and create what was in my head!  Here's what I done . ..

Memories of 2013
I used the new Memorabilia collection by Teresa Collins!  I am such a fan of her paper products because the weight of the paper is wonderful.  I don't know about you, but I really do not like flimsy paper.  I love that her paper feels solid in your hand and doesn't bend easily!

Here are a few close-up images . . .



I created 12 pockets and inside are a tag with the month stamped on the tag,  I did my journaling for each month on the tag.  I have to say, I am really happy with how this one turned out!

That's it for today . . . Thanks for stopping by . . . and I would love if you would say HI!


No comments:

Post a Comment