Saturday, December 7, 2013

Welcome - FabScraps card share

I quickly want to share with you a card I made with my new FabScrap goodies.  I really, really love the new French Heritage collection and I have used every single piece of paper in the collection!  With some of the pink left over pieces I created a card to welcome a new baby girl into our world!  


You will need:
CC 014
DC 63 006
DC 63 005
DC 63 002
MP1 015
Doily
Ribbon
Glossy Accent
Glitter

Instructions:
Cut brown cardstock to 6" x 12", score and fold at 6".
Cut from your pattern paper 3 x 2" x 6" pieces, distress edges and ink.
Glue down and add first half of the doily, and then ribbon.
Add the pearls to the doily.
Apply glossy accent to your title chipboard and sprinkle glitter all over it.  Set aside to dry.  Once dry, apply one more coat of glossy accent.  Once dry add to your card.

Quick and easy and a wonderful way to use your little scraps of paper.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment